Meet Some of Our Caregivers
- Joined Silver Leaf in 2014.
- Spent nearly ten years as a personal trainer, getting to know her clients and helping them achieve the life changes.
- She prides herself on anticipating the needs of each client.
“I know my efforts are appreciated when I see the smile on their faces, the appreciation in their eyes and the warmth of their hug.”
- Sixteen years as a Care Giver
- Invaluable experience with Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, Brain Injury, Seizure Disorders and Stroke
- Jim’s passion for helping others is evident in his calm and compassionate demeanor.
- Caregiver to the elderly since 2005
- Enjoys getting to know clients and learning about them
“Caregiving is much more than a job to me. It’s relationship building, it’s connection.”
- Working for Silver Leaf since 2003.
- Doing private in-home care for the elderly since 1990.
- Experienced with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, stroke, seizures, diabetes, sleep disorders, heart disease.
“I love taking care of the elderly and helping them to remain in their homes where they are comfortable.”
- 30 years experience in higher education
- Motivated to help people feel good about where they are in life
- Builds relationships between our caregivers and clients
“The smallest of steps can often
help a client take a giant leap toward
where they need to be next.”
- With Silver Leaf since 2015
- Over 20 years of caretaker experience
- Over 30 years of travel experience
- Master's degree in Cultural Tourism/Culinary Anthropology
“My job is to make your vacation
a success! I look forward to
traveling with you!”
- Caregiver to the elderly for 10+ years
- She considers her clients like her family
- Considers this work to be the most rewarding job she’s ever had
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication Science and Psychology
- In-home care is her favorite job
- Enjoys focusing on one individual
“I consider it an honor to be let into someone’s life and to be trusted support to both them and their family.”
- Silver Leaf since 2010
- Completed an intensive caregiving training program
- 25 years of experience providing private in-home care for the elderly
“I get great satisfaction taking care of the elderly – I especially love listening to their life stories.”
- 25 years experience caring for
- Enjoys helping her clients with everyday challenges
“I find that each of my clients is
special to me.”