Silver Leaf Accompanied Travel offers experienced travel companionship to those who’d like to have someone help organize their trip and travel with them.
This new service is unique in Vermont – no other company in the state offers this comprehensive full-service travel companion opportunity.
Whether planning a day trip, a weekend getaway, a family gathering, or bucket-list vacation, Silver Leaf will get you where you want to go.
Since 1996, the dedicated staff of Silver Leaf In-Home Care has been meeting the needs of Vermont’s seniors and adults with disabilities. Owner Patty Bergeron has a deep commitment to each of her clients and their well being. She is especially adept at matching experienced caregivers to each particular client situation.
We can help:
- Organize trips for individuals, families, or groups.
- Arrange travel, accommodations, and activities.
- Navigate airports and cities including helping with luggage and transportation.
- Travel to and from your seasonal home.
- Attend family gatherings.
- Handling emergencies and issues that may arise while traveling.
- Provide companionship on your trip.
For more information,
please call Patty at 802-355-3790.