Premium In-Home Care
It is important that a trusting relationship is established before any important care-giving decisions are made. As Case Manager, Silver Leaf Owner and Founder Patty Bergeron will assess your loved one's needs and work with the family to devise an appropriate in-home care plan that everyone feels comfortable with. The case manager's role in this process can include any or all of the following services:
- Interviewing and hiring caregivers who are dedicated to providing attentive care and companionship.
- Scheduling, including coverage for holidays and contingency plans for backup and substitute care.
- Regularly visiting the household to spend time with each individual and to ensure that the highest level of care is being provided.
- Planning special events such as birthdays, anniversaries, trips to local cultural events, reunions with friends, etc. We recognize that maintaining social connections is vital to the health of our patients.
- Arranging for in-home nursing care, if circumstances change.
- Providing reliable transportation to local appointments.
- Assisting with the management of household finances, paying bills and budgeting.
- Food shopping and preparing home-cooked meals that meet individual dietary requirements.
- Personal care: Bathing, showers, shaving, dressing.
- Light housekeeping.Indoor and outdoor activities including games, crafts, cooking, walks, light gardening, etc.
- Exercise and physical therapy.
- Assistance with mobility issues, transfers, pivoting, etc.
- Supervision of medications and health issues.
Please review these other pages for specific service needs: